Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Holy Guacamole!


Quite possibly one of my favorite foods. It's so good, almost perfect. Cool and refreshing, creamy and rich......mmmmm. I refuse to attend any cocktail or house party unless guac is provided. It's one of the simplest dips to make, which makes it even better. Seeing as I live in the Tex-Mex capital of the world, I get the opportunity to eat it a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean it. Even at low cost, hole-in-the-wall Mexican restaurants, there is usually a ridiculous up charge for adding a side of guacamole, but I don't care. I'd pay anything for that delicious little scoop of smashed avocados, onions, and tomatoes. Give me a sandwich, burger, omelet, taco, salad, taco-salad, chicken, steak, fish, and (dare I say it?) hot dog, and I'll make it better.

Guacamole makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment